The Black Dragon FreeRide IHC 120 stunt scooter is everything you need when you want to stunt, jump and take relaxing scooter trips. This stunt scooter is a little bigger and has a strong, rectangular aluminium frame construction, making it perfect for stunts. Thanks to the IHC headset and steel front fork, you have optimal balance and comfort while riding and stunting and there is as little as side-to-side movement as possible on both the handlebar and steering bar. The deck can rotate 360 degrees and is covered with grip tape for a good grip. In this way your feet won’t slip and you can easily land every trick. The handles are fitted with rubber grips and have impact protection at the ends, which makes the scooter less likely to get damaged when it falls or slips out of your hands.
The 85A PU high-rebound wheels provide excellent grip on the road or the skate track and have a spoked core. The wheels are slightly larger than seen on a normal stunt scooter (120 mm), so it rides more smoothly and have less resistance while getting started. These large wheels also provide more comfort, stability and balance while driving; ideal for longer rides. Braking is easy with the steel flex foot brake on the rear wheel. The scooter has a slick design, with metallic details, meaning you will look super cool on the skate track or in the park! The scooter is not collapsible. The maximum load is 100 kg.
• aluminium frame
• sturdy steel T-bar handlebar with HD double bar clamp
• IHC Headset and steel fork
• strong rectangular frame construction
• aluminium footboard with grip tape
• TPE rubber handles with impact protection
• ABEC 7 semi-chromed bearings
• 85A PU high-rebound alu core spoked wheels, size 120 x 24 mm
• not foldable
• steel flex foot brake on the rear wheel
• width handlebar approx. 58 cm
• height handlebar approx. 92 cm, not adjustable
• dimensions deck approx. 54 x 12.5 cm
• maximum load 100 kg