Nordic walking is the perfect exercise to activate your complete body and tt’s essential to have the right sticks. Nordic walkiing poles enable you to exercise with a minimal effort level at a high efficiency. These aluminium Abbey trekking poles are designed for an optimal Nordic Walking experience.
It is important that the sticks have the correct length to provide the right support and stability. The two-piece Abbey sticks are therefore adjustable from 86 to 140 cm. Furthermore, the canes have anatomically shaped cork handles with comfortable neoprene wrist straps and interchangeable end pieces – points with a ring for terrain and feet or ‘paws’ for use on asphalt.
• aluminium hiking cane, thickness 0.8 mm
• steel tip in rubber holder
• anatomically shaped plastic handgrip with cork
• 2-section adjustable hiking cane
• length adjustable from 86 up to 140 cm
• padded wrist strap with velcro fastener
• plastic hiking disc for extra grip in mud or snow
• shoe-shaped TPR “Nordic” fitness stopper