The black/silver/grey Nijdam Junior Semi-Softboot ice hockey skate makes you super agile and also super-fast like every ice hockey player wants to be. The hard TPE parts on the ankle, the heel and the toes absorb the many bumps an ice hockey player might receive while the soft inner shoe makes the skate very comfortable to wear. It’s easy to adjust the size with the button on the bottom of the skate so that they can be used for years. A solid closure completes the skate.
These skates run small, we suggest you take one size up for a more comfortable fit.
• polyester mesh/PVC leather semisoft boot
• adjustable in 4 sizes by pressing button at heel
• dual quick-lock
• size 30/33 with 2x velcro tape, size 34/37 and 38/41 with lacing and instep strap with velcro tape
• TPE ankle-, heel- and toecap
• synthetic blade holder with stainless steel ice hockey blades
• blades have been pre-sharpened