Year-round fun is guaranteed with the Nijdam Red Raider ice/inline combo skates. Switch out the blades for the wheels whenever you need to – it’s so simple! Even the size of the skate shoe is adjustable so month after month, year in year out, the possibilities to have fun are endless! The sturdy semi-softboot design provides sufficient support to the foot and ankle without compromising on ventilation and comfort. Become a master of both the ice rink and the skate park and look cool doing it, thanks to your Nijdam Red Raider combo skates.
Tip: combine your Nijdam skates with the matching protective gear and helmets from the Classic Favourites Series for a full-on coordinated look!
• 2 configurations possible: Inline skates or ice skates
• Size-adjustable to 4 sizes by means of push button on the heel
• Design: Semi-softboot made of shockabsorbing TPE and PU leather/polyester mesh
• Fasteners: Quick-lock fastening with PU leather powerstrap and laces
• Inner shoe: Comfortable polyester shoe, with a lining of EVA and pearl foam
• Chassis: High-impact PP blade holder and skate chassis
• Blades (ice skate): Carbon steel ice hockey blades
• Blades have been pre-sharpened
• Wheels (inlines): PU casted 82A, size 29-32: 64 x 24 mm, sizes 33-36 and 37-40: 72 x 24 mm
• Bearings (inlines): Sealed ABEC 5 half-chrome
• Brake (inlines): TPR 82A
• Tools: 2 Allen keys included