Do you find anything more unpleasant than cold, sweaty feet while skiing or snowboarding? Starling Whistler ski socks provide you with dry, warm feet, and thanks to the anatomical fit and with this multi-pack of 5 pair knee socks you can enjoy optimal comfort during your ski vacation.
• 5 pair of socks
• comfortable, anatomically shaped, long model ski socks
• made from moisture-regulating material for warm and dry feet during skiing or snowboarding
• an elastic instep band, vertically woven for a perfect fit around your foot.
• thickening on the shin to prevent irritation with your ski or snowboard boot
• reinforced heel and toe, padded with shock absorption, to absorb the initial shocks of skiing
The knee socks have an anatomically shaped foot and an insulating terry cloth interior that retains heat. This makes the knee socks particularly suitable for use in lower temperatures.
The winter socks are equipped with shock-absorbing zones. They reduce the pressure on the sole, making skiing or snowboarding more comfortable. Additionally, the socks feature protective zones and elastic for extra support.
With Starling Whistler ski socks, you can start your ski vacation worry-free!
• up to calf
• anatomically pre-shaped
• shock absorber in heel and toe
• ankle and midfoot support
• pack of 5