Sleep extra comfortable! The Abbey Camp Brussels Sleeping Bag lining is made from 100% cotton percale, making it an excellent choice for campers who like a woven and crisp sleeping bag. Due to the moving and moisture-absorbing properties of this material, the sleeping bag feels very cool and comfortable, especially in summer. Thanks to the molding heat spray filling, the sleeping bag is extra insulated and the temperature remains well maintained. This sleeping bag is a blanket model (envelope) and can be linked to another one. You can open the zipper on both sides for extra ventilation. The sleeping bag has a basic comfort rate of 8 degrees and you can use it from 2 degrees Celcius. The sleeping bag is 210 cm long, making it easy to fit into in completely. In addition, you can easily take the sleeping bag with you with the carrying bag that comes with it. Enjoy an optimal night’s sleep with Abbey Camp.
• comfortable sleepingbag made of recycled and natural materials
• blanket-shaped, can be twinned
• moulding heat spray filling for extra insulation value
• 2 sided, dividable polyamide zipper with underfly
• comfort temperature approx. 8 degrees Celsius
• dimensions approx. 210 x 80 cm
• polyester carrying bag