This Abbey Camp Mooloolahba sleeping bag is specially made for the little ones. The sleeping bag’s lining is made of soft polycomfort material and has a nice print on the outside. The filling of the children’s sleeping bag is soft and warm, so that your child can get a nice and cozy night’s sleep. Because the junior sleeping bag is a blanket model, it can be twinned with another children’s sleeping bag from Abbey Camp. This way you can make a sleeping bag for two in no time. Super fun for sleepovers!
The sleeping bag is comfortable at a temperature from 15 degrees Celsius and has an extreme temerpature of 0 degrees. The sleeping bag is washable and you can easily take this childrens sleeping bag with you using the supplied carrying bag.
• water-repellent, PFC and PFAS free
• blanket-shaped, can be twinned
• dividable polyamide zipper
• comfort temperature approx. 15 degrees Celsius
• extreme temperature approx. 0 degrees Celsius
• dimensions approx. 140 x 70 cm
• packsize ca. 36 x 19 x 17 cm
• polyester carrying bag