THIS PRODUCT IS A FLOTATION AID AND NOT A LIFE-SAVING DEVICE.
Super fun and handy Waimea swimming vest for smaller children (approx. 1 to 3 years – weight minimum 11 kg, maximum 18 kg – chest size minimum 51 cm, maximum 56 cm) to aid in learning how to swim and getting acquainted with the water. Safety becomes fun with this colourful floating aid made of EPE foam with a funny animal print. The extra safe quick-lock safety buckles are on adjustable straps at both sides and between the legs so your swimming jacket is super easy to put on and take off and easy to adjust for a perfect tight fit.
Tip: Weigh the child and measure the chest size to make sure you choose the correct size. The suggested age is only an indication, the weight of the child is more important when choosing the right size.
• Age indication: approx. 1 to 3 years
• Minimum user weight: 11 kg
• Maximum user weight: 18 kg
• Minimum user breast girth: 51 cm
• Maximum user breast girth: 56 cm
This jacket is a floating aid and NOT A LIFE-SAVING DEVICE. It is not suitable for use on boats. Children need to keep moving to stay above the water. By treading water, you child can float and learn how to swim in a playful way, and get to know the water. Support your child until he/she can independently stay above the water and float. Always adjust the size of the jacket to your child. Make sure the strap in between the legs is tight and there is an overall tight fit. Either way, ALWAYS stay within arm’s length of your child.
• adjustable swimming vest by means of quick-lock safety buckles
• adjustable PP strap between the legs with safe quick-lock safety buckle
• buoyancy value 39.4 N
• polyester with polyethylene filling
• CE approved in accordance with EN 13138 -1: 2014
• not a life saving device