THIS PRODUCT IS A FLOTATION AID AND NOT A LIFE-SAVING DEVICE.
How cool is that?! Your very own swimming vest that transforms you into a superhero! Safety becomes fun with this flotation device made of 3D EVA foam. Super fun and handy Waimea swimming vest for children to aid in learning how to swim and getting acquainted with the water. The safe quick-lock buckles are on adjustable straps at both sides and between the legs so your metamorphosis into superhero is lightning fast!
Tip: Weigh the child and measure the chest size to make sure you choose the correct size. The suggested age is only an indication, the weight of the child is more important when choosing the right size.
• Age indication: approx. 1 to 3 years
• Minimum user weight: 11 kg
• Maximum user weight: 18 kg
• Minimum user breast girth: 51 cm
• Maximum user breast girth: 56 cm
This jacket is a floating aid and NOT A LIFE-SAVING DEVICE. It is not suitable for use on boats. Children need to keep moving to stay above the water. By treading water, you child can float and learn how to swim in a playful way, and get to know the water. Support your child until he/she can independently stay above the water and float. Always adjust the size of the jacket to your child. Make sure the strap in between the legs is tight and there is an overall tight fit. Either way, ALWAYS stay within arm’s length of your child.
• 3D pre-shaped EVA foam
• adjustable swimming vest by means of 3 quick-locks, 2 at the side of the swimming vest and 1 between the legs
• PP strap between the legs with adjustable quick-lock
• buoyancy value 33.8 N
• CE approved in accordance with EN 13138 -1: 2014
• NOT a life saving device